Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the www.pearlista-shop.com website (the "Site"). The Terms & Conditions (the “Agreement”) is to protect the rights of the customers as well as the company, in relation to the use of the e-commerce related services provided by www.pearlista-shop.com (hereinafter refer to as “Pearlista Enterprise”)
By accessing the Site, you confirm your understanding of the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions of use, you shall not use this website. The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions of use regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Terms of Order and Payment
- To place an Order, you may choose to register with us by creating an Account on the Site. You must only submit to us information which is accurate and true. You must also keep your information up to date by informing us of any changes, by using the relevant sections of the Site.
- You shall not misuse the Site by creating multiple user accounts.
Formation of a Contract
- To submit an Order, you will be required to follow the online shopping process on the Site. After this you will receive an Order Confirmation which will act as an acknowledgement of your Order.
- An Order is only considered accepted by us upon your Order being shipped to the delivery address provided by you.
- A Contract will relate only to those Products which we deliver to you. If your Order consists of more than one Product, the Products may be delivered to you in separate packages at separate times.
Price and Payment
Whilst we make best efforts to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Site are accurate, there may be instances where errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any Products which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the Order as cancelled. If you cancel your Order before we have shipped it to you, and you have already paid for your Order, you will receive a full refund.
- Delivery costs will be charged in addition where applicable; such additional charges are clearly displayed and included in the ‘Final Total’.
- We are under no obligation to fulfill your Order if the price listed on the website is incorrect (even after your Order has been acknowledged by us).
We support the payment gateway of iPay88 as it is fast, simple, and safe. It supports various credit cards and e-banking payment source.
If you discover that you have made a mistake with your Order after you have submitted it to the Site, please drop us an email to [email protected] We will try our best to process your request.
Refusal of Order
- We reserve the right to withdraw any Products from this Site at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this Site. We will make our best efforts to always process all Orders but there may be exceptional circumstances wherein, we may need to refuse to process an Order after we have sent you an Order Confirmation, which we reserve the right to do at any time, at our sole discretion.
- If we cancel your Order and you have already made payment for your Order, the payment amounts will be fully refunded to you.
- We will not be liable to you or any other third party by reason of our withdrawing any Product from this Site, whether it has been sold or not, removing or editing any materials or contents on this Site or for refusing to process or accept an Order.
These Terms and Conditions and a Contract (and all non-Contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with Malaysian Law. Both we and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian Courts. All dealings, correspondence, and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.
Amendments and/or Variation of the Terms and Conditions
Notwithstanding any clause stated herein, the company is entitled to amend and/or vary the terms and conditions from time to time without any prior notice to the user. The Member shall be considered as accept and agree to the amended terms and condition in the circumstances that the user continues to visit Company. The Company shall not be responsible for any damages suffered or sustained by any Members or Users in relation to their failure to read the information on the amended Terms and Conditions. Continued use of the Site will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions. Any members reserve the rights to withdraw from membership in the event of disagree to the amended Terms and Conditions.
When you submit an Order to the Site, you agree that you do so subject to these Terms and Conditions current at the date you submit your Order. You are responsible for reviewing the latest Terms and Conditions each time you submit your Order.